How to Make Iced Teami
Is there anything better than a refreshing, iced beverage on a hot day or after a sweaty workout? This is a much healthier alternative to drinking soda or sugary sports drinks. Plus, it’s fast and easy to make a tall bottle of iced Teami by using your tumbler and favorite Teami tea blend.
- 1-2 tablespoons of your favorite Teami tea
- ½ cup boiling water (approximately a quarter of your Teami Tumbler)
- Add ½ cup (approximately ¼ of your Teami Tumbler) of boiling water to your tumbler.
- Let it sit for five or more minutes so it can steep.
- Fill your tumbler to the top with ice and stir until everything is mixed well.
- Don’t forget to add your strainer before closing!
Watch this Iced Tea Tutorial
Try it with:
Teami Profit - An immune-supportive tea with peppermint leaf, goji berry, and roselle*
Teami Relax - A calming, restorative tea with lavender, chamomile, and valerian root
Teami Skinny - An energizing tea with yerba mate, oolong mate, and jiaogulan
I hope you enjoy making a Teami iced tea at home!
If you recreate our recipes at home make sure to check in and tag @teamiblends so we can repost you!
Adi Arezzini | @adiarezzini
Co-Founder + CEO, Teami Blends
Certified Holistic Nutrition Coach
Discover Natural Tea Blends
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter and get 10% off your first purchase