Teami Blends HQ is located in Seminole, Florida and is growing constantly! We are always looking to add passionate, hard-working and driven people to our team. If you think you would be a great fit, please apply to one of our open positions below!
Seminole , FL
Teami Blends is a lifestyle company based in Seminole, Florida that produces high quality tea and skincare products! Our company is focused on helping our customers live a happier, healthier lifestyle using our product line.
We are looking to add more amazing Influencer Account Managers to our Teami team! The position we are looking to fill is in-house at our Teami office in Seminole, Florida and full-time (Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 5 PM with 1 hour from home).
Teami Blends is prominent on social media and works with influencers and celebrities who promote our products on their pages to raise brand awareness! An influencer is defined as a user on social media who has established credibility in a specific industry and has a large audience that values the opinions and interests of this person.
We are looking to add more account managers who work with anywhere from 100-500 influencers and celebrities across various social media platforms! Duties include the following:
- Searching for and contacting new influencers and celebrities to promote our products.
- Communicating with influencers via email, phone, Instagram Direct Messaging, etc.
- Answering any questions or concerns influencers may have.
- Negotiating deals with influencers or celebrities in order to start a business collaboration with them on their social media platforms.
- Managing influencers in order to have them post on social media as scheduled, promote company sales, and educate their audiences in an “on-brand” way.
- Being organized in order to hit sales goals and contribute to the team statistics.
- Excellent written & communication skills. That means not only working well in a team environment and properly communicating to a large number of people, but also to have STRONG social skills while representing the Teami brand.
- Does not break under the pressure of tight deadlines.
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and problem solve.
- Detail oriented.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Passion for understanding Teami marketing tactics, in order to educate an audience who currently do not know about Teami. Handling these in a personal, caring and professional manner.
- Prior experience in a marketing or advertising field is preferred but not mandatory
- Superior oral, written and listening skills with the ability to assist all members in a friendly, courteous manner
- A team player with a positive attitude!
- Must be able to type a minimum of 55-65 words per minute
- Perfect spelling and use of grammar in written responses
- Loves working through data, using excel and tracking success
- Experienced / has worked in account management
- Does not shy away from hard work- loves to put in the time, effort and dedication to reap the rewards!
Day Schedule is Monday - Friday 9:00 am-5:00 pm with 1 hour from home
Benefits after 90 days are as follows
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Time
- Health Insurance
- Paid Sick days (after 6 months)
Compensation is based on experience.
Base hourly + monthly commission bonus structure after 90 days
Teami is a drug-free work place and does require drug screening.
This is an in-house position. We are not hiring for any remote positions. We are a real team looking for highly qualified candidates who are passionate about improving the lives of others through a healthy lifestyle! Please forward your resume along with a cover letter for consideration!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour