Teami Tea Tumbler 20 oz
Teami Tea Tumbler 20 oz
Stay healthy on the go with our cute on-the-go Teami Tumblers! Easy to use, our tumblers are made of BPA Free Plastic, come in 20 fun colors and are double-walled to ensure your Teami is kept warm for up to 4 hours!
Extra reasons why our one of a kind, Teami Tumblers are pretty amazing:
- No mess, no spill
- Heat Resistant - double-layered walls and durable BPA free plastic tumblers will ensure that you never ever burn yourself!
- Perfect for hot & cold beverages - hot tea, juice, fruit-infused detox water, smoothies and more!
- So many cute colors to choose from ( and we are always launching new ones, so make sure you keep following us on Instagram! )
- Take your tumbler to the gym, work and everywhere you go!
Tumbler Description & Functions:
- BPA FREE
- Double Layered Walls
- Easily Removable Mesh Insert
- Sports Flip Top
- Additional Bottom (Secret) Compartment to hold tea, vitamins, snacks and more!
- Open the top of the tea tumbler and remove the mesh insert.
- Measure the desired amount of Teami Blends loose leaves tea into the Teami Tumbler (we suggest 1 teaspoon of leaves per cup of tea). Add honey, nectar or lemon as a natural sweeter if needed.
- Pour hot water into the tumbler until it reaches approximately 3 cm below the rim. Allow contents to cool for 1-3 minutes before you apply the mesh insert and screw the lid onto the tumbler. You can leave your tea leaves in or steep it for the desired amount of time!
- Add lemon, mint or cinnamon sticks for an added metabolism boost (if you want!) and ENJOY!
As a tip in using your tumbler, always remember that heat expands! Please allow the contents in your tumbler to cool for 1-3 minutes before tightening the lid to prevent the mouth piece from opening due to pressure. Never shake or turn your tumbler upside-down, if contents are hot. The pressure that hot water creates will cause the top to potentially open, spilling the contents. Once the tea is cool it becomes safe to turn upside down.
Note: We do not recommend that you pour boiling water directly into your tumbler - if the water comes to a boil please allow the water to rest for a few minutes before pouring into your beautiful tumbler!
I have bought enough tumblers for my whole house because mine kept getting taken by my kids. I absolutely love them and have one with me everywhere I go now!!
I love every part of this tumbler. The fact that I can add tea with the tea leaves or other soakable things like fruits or dried herbs. Love the strap on the side that makes it easy to hold and the bonus bottom secret storage! Perfect to take when I'm traveling via the airport as it's not heavy. Seems like it's made of durable quality though!
I suffer from endometriosis and hypothyroidism and this tea keeps me regular and helps with bloating more than anything else I’ve tried!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter and get 10% off your first purchase