Healthy Chicken Fajitas with Matcha Lemonade Recipe
Bored with your Lunch & Dinner Options? We understand! Spice up your eating plan by adding our Healthy Chicken Fajitas with Matcha Lemonade to your weekly list of meals! Easy to make and packed with protein, vegetables and perfectly paired with our delicious Matcha Lemonade!
- Yields: 2 Servings
- Level: Medium
- Lunch / Dinner
Healthy Chicken Fajitas with Matcha Lemonade
1. Whisk together chili powder, paprika, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, salt & pepper in a small bowl. Set aside.
2, Heat 1 tablespoon of coconut oil in a grill pan over medium-high heat.
3. Add the chicken to the pan, and sprinkle with the fajita seasoning. Cook chicken 6-10 minutes, until browned.
4. Add the peppers and onions. Cook until the vegetables are soft.
5. To assemble the fajitas, fill warmed tortillas with a mix of chicken, peppers and onions, and top with your favorite garnishes and Greek yogurt
1. Sift the Matcha tea in a little warm water and whisk until dissolved
2. In a glass add Ice cubes and juice from half a lime
3. Pour in Coconut water
4. Add the matcha tea
5. Garnish with orange and lime wedges
6. Stir and Enjoy!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter and get 10% off your first purchase