Matcha Powder Tins
The latest health movement has arrived, and it comes in the form of vibrant green tea powder called Matcha! Made by grinding up the whole tea leaf, Matcha gives you more benefits than regularly brewed tea!*
Our Matcha Tea Powder is a Ceremonial Grade, USDA Organic Japanese Green Tea powder that has endless health benefits! Smooth and lightly sweet, our Matcha Tea Powder will replace your cup of coffee and sustain you throughout the day! See below on how to make a communitea favorite: a matcha latte!
Benefits of Matcha:
- Our stone ground matcha green tea powder has several strengthening properties, protecting the body from environmental stressors*
- More effective than regular green tea, this powder has been known to enhance metabolic rates*
- Matcha has been touted as providing long-lasting, clean energy - without the crash and anti-inflammatory*
- Superfood: One glass of matcha green tea is equal to the amount of nutrition found in 10 cups of regular green tea.
- One cup of matcha contains 6 times the antioxidants in goji berries, 7 times the antioxidants in dark chocolate, 17 times more antioxidants than blueberries, and 60 times the antioxidants found in spinach.
Blends you can trust! We use premium hand-selected tea leaves to create our stunning blends – each targeted to help you live a healthier lifestyle!
- Ceremonial Grade Matcha Powder - Certified USDA Organic
- Flavored matcha contains 3% natural fruit powder
Needed Accessories: a bamboo whisk, a tea bowl, a measuring spoon, a tea strainer, and your Teami Matcha Green Tea Powder.
- For one cup, scoop 1½ teaspoons (about 2 grams) of matcha powder into your strainer.
- Sift your matcha powder into your tea bowl, swirling the powder around the strainer. This will help ensure there are no clumps in your tea.
- Pour boiling water (about 2 ounces) into a teacup, then let it cool down for about a minute). Carefully pour the hot water into the bowl with the matcha powder.
- Use your whisk to combine your tea. Whisk for about 10–15 seconds until the tea is bright green and smooth.
- Carefully pour your matcha into a teacup.
You can consume Matcha Green Tea as a tea, make a latte, or add it into a smoothie! You can even use it for baking purposes!
Recommended for adults only. If you are taking prescription medication, or are pregnant or nursing, consult your health care provider prior to using this product. Every individual has their own medical and physical conditions, therefore we can not foresee any adverse reactions to our All-Natural blends.
Contains plant-based caffeine.
Results not guaranteed and may vary from person to person.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I did purchase some Matcha from here when they had a sale to get two for the price of one. I know that ceremonial matcha is quite expensive for good quality Matcha as I order it often from different companies and drink it regularly. I did take care to read the size and was expecting a fairly small container. That said, I was a little disappointed with the quality. I was expecting more a vibrant green for it to be considered “ceremonial grade” instead it was a green brown. It didn’t taste bitter nor was it expired so I didn’t return it but I was expecting to receive a higher grade/quality than I did. From the pictures that other reviewers posted, I had expected it to be more of the vibrant green that good quality matcha usually is. I am using it in smoothies and shakes now and it is fine that way. By their own standards, this seems more culinary grade than ceremonial.
Made my first chocolate matcha! Ordered chocolate by mistake. I added a little chocolate/mint stevia to it and it as delicious!
I was not expecting to receive such a tiny can of matcha.... very disappointed in the size! To be honest I did not even look at the ounces when I bought cause the price was 29.99 so I figured it was as big as the greens container since they are the same price won’t be buying matcha from here again.
Frequently Asked Questions
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter and get 10% off your first purchase