Mediterranean Grilled Vegetable Wrap
This wrap is an easy and delicious lunch or dinner that comes together quickly. You'll also receive a significant boost of protein from the cheese and robust amount of vegetables, which will keep you feeling full.
- Yields: 4
- Level: Medium
- Preheat a grill.
- Toss the asparagus, mushrooms, and bell pepper with the olive oil, plus a few pinches of salt and pepper.
- Place on the hottest part of the grill and cook, turning occasionally, until lightly charred and tender.
- The asparagus should take the least amount of time (about 5 minutes) and the peppers the most (about 10 minutes).
- Alternatively, you can roast the vegetables in a 450°F oven for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Slice the mushroom caps into thin strips. If possible, peel off the charred skin of the pepper and then slice.
- Combine the mayonnaise, vinegar, and garlic, and stir to combine thoroughly.
- Heat the tortillas on the grill or in the microwave for 30 seconds.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter and get 10% off your first purchase