Gluten-Free Quinoa Chia Oatmeal Breakfast Bowl
This Quinoa Oatmeal Bowl is ideal for a Winter breakfast. A fantastic way to start the day is with deep comfort, warmth, and deliciousness. Not to mention quinoa, chia, and oatmeal's nutritious value.
- Yields: 4
- Level: Easy
- Rinse quinoa in a strainer so it doesn't taste bitter after you cook it.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium heat and at the steel-cut oats. Stir them around and cook until they smell toasty. It should take about 1-2 minutes.
- Add quinoa and hot water and bring it all to a boil.
- Once it boils, turn down the heat and let it simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Before it's done, add your choice of milk and turn off the heat.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter and get 10% off your first purchase