Pomegranate Matcha Pudding Recipe
Our Pomegranate Matcha Pudding is the perfect dessert at the end of a long day! It is light and airy so you do not feel heavy after you eat it. The bright green color contrasted with the beautiful pomegranate seeds makes for an eye-catching dish that will almost be too pretty to eat!
- Yields: 4 Servings
- Level: Difficult
1. Sift 1 ½ Tbsp.
2. Place 5g gelatin powder in a medium bowl. Once the gelatin powder is in the bowl, pour 2 tbsp. hot water and mix.
3. In a small saucepan, bring
4. Pour 1 ¼ cup (300 ml) milk in a small saucepan and bring it to almost boil. When you see the small bubbles, turn off the heat.
5. Add ¼ cup (4 tbsp., 50 g) granulated sugar or stevia and whisk well to dissolve the sugar.
6. Add 3 tbsp. of milk mixture into the green tea powder. Whisk with a small whisk until the mixture is silky and smooth.
7. Pour the green tea mixture into the milk mixture and whisk all together.
8. Add the gelatin liquid into the
9. Pour the green tea mixture into small bowls. Chill in the refrigerator until the pudding has solidified, add the pomegranate seeds and whipped cream on top, then sprinkle additional
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter and get 10% off your first purchase