Mediterranean Pasta Salad Recipe
- Yields: 4
- Level: Medium
- Clean and cut your asparagus spears into two-inch lengths. Place in a steamer basket and steam asparagus for 6-9 minutes, tillasparagus is bright green and cooked thoroughly, but maintains some bite and crunch to its texture.
- Slice your cherry tomatoes and pitted black olives in half lengthwise.
- In a small bowl, combine the water, lime juice, oil, salt, pepper, and chopped oregano and mint leaves. Whisk briskly to combine the oil with the liquids so that the dressing is uniform throughout.
- Use a large sauce pot to boil water and cook pasta as per instructions on box
- Drain your pasta and place in a large bowl that you can easy toss the pasta in to combine ingredients.
- Add the asparagus spears, tomatoes, and olives to the pasta.
- Pour the dressing over the pasta salad and toss thoroughly to combine all the ingredient and distribute the dressing.
- Allow the heat of the pasta to make vegetables slightly tender
- Place pasta salad in refrigerator until the salad is cooled to at least room temperature, giving the salad time for the dressing flavors to combine (3 hours or more).
- Remove from fridge and add feta cheese (optional). Toss salad again to distribute the cheese.
- Serve immediately.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter and get 10% off your first purchase