Matcha Chocolate Energy Balls Recipe
Need raw recipes? Try our Matchami Chocolate Energy Balls that are so easy to make and are no-bake! All you need is to add all of the ingredients into a food processor and mix! These energy balls are the perfect treat throughout the day to suppress sweet cravings and boost your metabolism at the same time!
- Yields: 10 Servings
- Level: Easy
- Add dates and almonds to a food processor and process until they come together into a sticky ball.
- Break up ball and add in cocoa powder, matcha powder and almond milk.
- Process until all ingredients have been combined and form into a large sticky ball again.
- Roll into 10 small balls and dust with more Matchami powder.
- Store in refrigerator or freezer overnight and enjoy!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter and get 10% off your first purchase