Matcha & White Chocolate Fondue Recipe
Melt your guests away by making our easy to make, Matcha & White Chocolate Fondue Recipe! Dip your favorite fruits in our unique green matcha-chocolate mixture and feel like your at a 5 Star Restaurant, in your own home!
- Yields: 10-15 pieces of fruit
- Level: Easy
Matcha & White Chocolate Fondue
1. Line a baking sheet with a parchment paper
2. Cut the fruits and set them aside
3. Add the sifted Matcha powder to the white chocolate then melt mixture in a small bowl in the microwave or double boiler on the stove until melted.
4. Dip fruits in chocolate and transfer to
5. Transfer from baking sheet to the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter and get 10% off your first purchase