Cherry Chia Matcha Pudding Recipe
We love chia pudding not only because of how gorgeous it looks but also because it tastes delicious! Combining 3 powerful ingredients such as cherries, chia, and our Matchami makes the perfect mixture! Our Cherry Chia Matcha Pudding is going to be your favorite daily treat, we guarantee it! This recipe is so easy to make that all you have to do is mix the ingredients and let it sit overnight!
- Yields: 2 Servings
- Level: Easy
1. In a blender combine honey, vanilla, milk and blackberries
2. Place the mixture in a bowl; add the chia seeds, mix well until combined and the mixture begins to thicken.
3. Store covered in the refrigerator overnight or for at least an hour.
4. Stir well before serving and add a little of water or milk to the pudding if it becomes too thick
5. Serve in a glass with a layer of strawberries and add the matcha powder sifted on top.
6. Top your chia pudding with the rest of strawberries!
Note: This recipe can be kept at refrigerated for up to 5 days.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter and get 10% off your first purchase