Overnight Rainbow Matcha Chia Pudding Recipe
One of our most colorful and fun recipes is our Overnight Rainbow / Matchami Chia Pudding recipe! We will teach you how to make 2 sets of Matchami Chia pudding and then combine them together to make a jaw-dropping meal that will leave your friends speechless! (Probably because they will all be trying to get a bite of your pudding!)
- Yields: 2
- Level: Medium
1. Combine half of the milk, sifted Matchami powder, 1/2 of the chia seeds, vanilla and 1 tbs honey in a bowl. Mix well until combined and the mixture begins to thicken. Set it aside. This will be your first mixture
2. In a blender- combine half of the milk, 1/3 cup blackberries and 1 tbs honey and serve in a bowl. Add the second half of the chia seeds to the mixture and mix well until combined. You will see the mixture begin to thicken, then set it aside. This will be your second mixture
3. Store covered in the refrigerator overnight or for at least an hour.
4. Stir well before serving and add a little of water or milk to the pudding if it becomes too thick.
5. Place the pudding in a jar in layers, alternating between your first green mixture and your second purple mixture. Layer your berries in as desired! (We placed ours on the inside so you could see them)
6. Top with fresh fruit!
Note: This recipe can be kept at refrigerated for up to 5 days
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter and get 10% off your first purchase