No Bake Chocolate Protein Bars
- Level: Easy
- Combine the protein powder and rolled oats in a food processor fitted with a steel blade. Blend until the oats are powdery and blended.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the coconut oil. Pour into the food processor.
- Add the nut butter, honey and vanilla extract
- Process until it clumps and forms a ball in the fist of your hand.
- If mixture feels dry, add 1 tablespoon of water and process again.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper. Scoop the protein bar mixture into the pan and press firmly with a spatula.
- Sprinkle with flaky sea salt.
- Freeze for a minimum of 30 minutes before slicing into bars.
- Keep bars in the fridge as they become soft at room temperature.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter and get 10% off your first purchase