Matcha Green Tea Boba Recipe
- Yields: 1 drink
- Level: Easy
For the boba:
- Bring a pot to boiling water then add boba. Once boba floats cover pot with a lid and boil for about 3 minutes on medium heat.
- Turn off heat and and steep (covered) for another 3 minutes.
- Scoop out boba and place in a bowl of cold water for about 30 seconds.
- Drain and add to another clean bowl and toss with 1 tsp. maple syrup.
Green tea drink:
- Blend almond milk, matcha powder, vanilla powder and 1/2 cup ice until smooth.
- Place boba in your glass
- Pour green drink over boba and enjoy!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter and get 10% off your first purchase