So many features make our Teami Luxe Skincare Fridge unique! With a 12 Liter capacity and smart storage shelves, you’ll be able to store more products of all sizes! Most other fridges are 6-8 Liter capacity with limited shelf options.
Plus, our Teami Luxe Skincare Fridge comes with an LED beauty light that turns on when you open your skincare fridge!
For a full list of features head to the Teami Skincare Fridge product page!
Cool temperatures are proven to help extend the shelf life, improve application, and increase the overall quality of your beauty serums, creams, masks, and natural beauty products.
While most products are kept at regular room temperature 70-75 degrees, our Teami Luxe Skincare Fridge keeps your beauty + skincare products chilled at 35-40 degrees to keep them fresh, longer!
What you decide to store in your skincare fridge is mainly up to your preference!
We suggest storing your beauty serums, creams, sheet masks, toners, mists, facial tools and liquid makeup! Keeping natural beauty products in your skincare fridge is especially beneficial because it helps them last longer!
What NOT to store in your skincare fridge:
- Clay masks don’t NEED to go in the skincare fridge and cooler temperatures can make them harden.
- Facial oils don’t HAVE to be stored in a cooler temperature, but you can definitely put them in your fridge for a cooling effect!
Our Teami Luxe Skincare Fridge keeps your beauty + skincare products chilled at 35-40 degrees to keep them fresh, longer!
Teami Luxe Skincare Fridge Dimensions: 10.6W" X 9.9"D X 16.7"H
Nope! Our Teami Luxe Skincare Fridge uses quiet fan technology so you will not be disrupted by the sound.
We suggest placing your Teami Luxe Skincare Fridge in the bathroom, closet or open counter space!
Place the Teami Luxe Skincare fridge on a well ventilated and clean area, keep 4” clear around the whole device to allow for ventilation. *do not push the fridge up against a wall / outlet, you must have 4 inches of space between the wall / outlet and your fridge.*
After plugging in your Teami Skincare Fridge you need to hold down the power button on the back to turn on the cooling. In 30+ minutes you should already feel it cooling your skincare, but you can allow up to 60 minutes depending on your power source.
Yes, it can definitely occur! Here’s some tips on how to minimize condensation!
• Condensation can be a result of humidity entering into your Teami Luxe Skincare Fridge or when its door is left open for long durations. We always recommend keeping your Teami Luxe Skincare Fridge door closed during your beauty routine and storing it on a dry, flat surface away from any sources of heat, direct sunlight and humidity.
• Overloading your Teami Luxe Skincare Fridge with too many products can lead to poor cold air circulation which can cause condensation! Our 12L Teami Luxe Skincare Fridge was meant to be roomy and store so many of your skincare / beauty products, but we recommend not over-packing it!
• Condensation can also be a result of not having enough space around your fridge. We recommend having a minimum of 4in /10cm behind your Teami Luxe Skincare Fridge for ventilation and proper air flow. If Teami Luxe Skincare Fridge does not have enough ventilation it can damage the appliance’s cooling system, resulting in condensation.
Yes, the shipping calculation for your Teami Luxe Skincare Fridge will depend on the address being shipped to. Fill it out in your shopping cart and it will calculate it for you.
Yes! We offer a 3 month manufacturer’s warranty on our Teami Luxe Skincare Fridge appliance. You can check out the user manual and warranty HERE!
If you are having any issues with how to use your Teami Luxe Skincare Fridge, just send us an email --> service@teamiblends and we will help you right away!
Our Teami Luxe Skincare Fridge charging plug only works on 100-120V, which is the standard in the USA. However, you can always get an adapter for your country and it works perfectly!
These are the most common questions we get so this FAQ will cover all the bases!
There could be something blocking the fan in the back creating this noise. Here’s a video tutorial on how to troubleshoot it!
User Manual + Warranty HERE!
Terms and Conditions Page
if needed, go through the policy + our user manual / warranty to make sure that they match!
Customer Service Issues
Having issues with a customer? Check out our Teami Store Credit Policy for solutions!