- Yields: 2
- Level: Any One Can
1. Warm up oil in a deep skillet.
2. Saute onions for 3 minutes or until soft. Add garlic and saute for another minute.
3. Add diced bell pepper, saute for 5-7 minutes over medium until soft.
4. Add tomatoes, spices and tomatoe paste, stir simmer for 5-7 minutes.
5. Add eggs over the tomato sauce, cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
*Good for breakfast, lunch, a snack or dinner!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter and get 10% off your first purchase