6 Ingredient Protein Pancakes
- Level: Any One Can
- Most diet friendly pancake recipes can turn out a little dry, the hero in this recipe is the yogurt.
- These pancakes can easily be gluten free by using gluten free oats, dairy free, and have 12g of plant based protein.
- Start by adding dry ingredients in a large bowl. Add the eggs and milk and whisk them together to break up the yolk.
- Then stir the wet and dry ingredients together until there are barely any clumps left.
- Cook each pancake until you see little bubbles start to form, then flip and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter and get 10% off your first purchase