Outstanding Organic Colon Cleanses
Everyone at one time or another has suffered from digestive issues, and whether chronic or only from time to time, they are still uncomfortable and sometimes even debilitating.
When the colon doesn’t function correctly, you can be plagued with everything from headaches, low energy, and fatigue to bloating, gas, and constipation. Fortunately you can help with this discomfort by doing a homemade colon cleanse.
Your colon, part of your digestive system, does the important job of processing nutrients from food matter and eliminating solid waste from your body. Sometimes toxins, undigested food, and bacteria can lead to a buildup of mucus in the colon and toxins that essentially poison the body.
To help cleanse your body from these toxins, there are many options, but often the best choice are organic home remedies done in the comfort of your own environment. Try these cleanses when you can be home and near the bathroom until your body adjusts to the internal cleansing and detox process.
1. Salt Water Cleanse
Salt water can be used to cleanse your colon by bringing on a forced bowel movement. This “salt water flush” or “salt water cleanse” is most effective when done on an empty stomach, such as first thing in the morning. It is recommended that you consult your doctor before doing this cleanse.
Salt Water Flush Recipe Ingredients:
- 2 teaspoons of sea salt
- Glass jar with a lid
- 1 liter of hot filtered water
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice or one cup of lemon water
1. Heat up your water but not to boiling.
2. Add your ingredients into the jar and put the lid on. Shake it vigorously to fully dissolve the salt. Make sure no granules are visible.
3. Drink the mixture quickly, within a few minutes if possible (under 5 minutes is the goal).
4. Lay down on your side and massage your belly on one side, then repeat on the other side. If you can manage to hold in the solution for about 30 minutes this will help your body fully absorb the salt.
5. Within a short time after finishing the mixture you should start to feel the urge to go to the bathroom.
6. Once you feel you can no longer hold out, go to the bathroom. You might have to go more than one time, sometimes needing to use the bathroom for several hours before you’re fully “cleansed” and your colon is emptied.
2. Apple Juice Cleanse
The health benefits to apples and raw apple juice are numerous. They improve your eyesight, bone strength and brain function and provide an energy boost because of their natural sugar.
Therefore, doing an apple juice cleanse is one of the best home remedies for colon health. Doing this cleanse requires fresh, organic apples, so plug in your juicer and start drinking!
3. Teami 30 Day Detox
Want to feel alive again? This detox will cleanse your body of YEARS of toxins reducing bloating, feeling more alive, and even losing weight! The best part about this detox is that you can still eat and continue your daily habits! Every morning before breakfast you take your Teami Skinny which will curb cravings and energize you. You can reuse those leaves up to 3x a day, then every other night you take Teami Colon to cleanse your system!
4. Aloe Vera Gel Cleanse
The Aloe Vera plant has long been acclaimed for its skin healing and enhancing properties, but aloe vera also has detoxification properties and, in add
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter and get 10% off your first purchase