Chocolate Protein Pancakes Recipes, Gluten Free!
I don’t know about you, but I loveeee getting pancakes for brunch! The downside of eating pancakes is that I go into a full food coma afterwards because of the high amounts of gluten and processed sugar that are in the recipes you usually get in restaurants.
Here is a simple + healthy protein pancake recipe that will leave you feeling light, but satisfied! And you don’t have to give up any flavor...I actually think these pancakes are MORE delicious!
With just six simple ingredients you can make these protein pancakes for you and you family on weekends!
- 1 cup gluten free oats blended or 3/4 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup dairy free or greek yogurt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 scoop Teami Wellness Protein Powder
- 1 cup nut milk
- Most diet friendly pancake recipes can turn out a little dry, the hero in this recipe is the yogurt.
- These pancakes can easily be gluten free by using gluten free oats, dairy free, and have 12g of plant based protein.
- Start by adding dry ingredients in a large bowl. Add the eggs and milk and whisk them together to break up the yolk.
- Then stir the wet and dry ingredients together until there are barely any clumps left.
- Cook each pancake until you see little bubbles start to form, then flip and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
I can’t wait for you to make this at home and give me your feedback! Don’t forget to tag @teamiblends when you make our recipes at home so we can repost you!
Adi Arezzini @adiarezzini
Co-Founder + CEO, Teami Blends
Certified Holistic Nutrition Coach
Discover Our Natural Wellness Blends
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter and get 10% off your first purchase