3 DIY Natural Face Masks to Try at Home!
Taking care of your skin doesn't always require expensive skincare products. In fact, you have many skincare goodies right in your kitchen! Natural ingredients can work wonders for your skin, and offer a gentle, cost-effective way to maintain healthy, glowing skin. But where do you even get started? Well, we've put together three DIY face masks with natural ingredients for radiant skin!
- Honey and Oatmeal Face Mask:
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1/4 cup of oats (ground into a fine powder)
- 1 teaspoon of plain yogurt (optional)
- Grind the oats in a blender or food processor until they form a fine powder.
- In a small bowl, combine the ground oats and honey to create a thick paste. You can add a teaspoon of plain yogurt for extra moisture and a soothing effect.
- Apply the mixture to your clean face, gently massaging it in circular motions.
- Leave the mask on for 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse off with warm water and pat your face dry with a clean towel.
- Honey is a natural humectant that helps to moisturize and soothe the skin. Humectant's are substances that help retain moisture!
- Oatmeal is great for exfoliating and calming irritated skin.
- Yogurt contains lactic acid, which helps with gentle exfoliation and brightening.
- Turmeric and Yogurt Face Mask:
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder
- 2 tablespoons of plain yogurt
- In a small bowl, combine the turmeric powder and yogurt.
- Mix well until you have a smooth, yellow paste.
- Apply the mixture evenly to your clean face, avoiding the eye area.
- Allow it to sit for 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water and pat your face dry.
- Turmeric has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties that help to reduce acne and brighten the skin.
- Yogurt contains probiotics that nourish the skin and keep it looking fresh.
- Banana and Avocado Face Mask:
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Mash the banana and avocado together in a bowl until you have a smooth, creamy mixture.
- Add honey and mix well.
- Apply the mask to your clean face, avoiding the eye area.
- Leave it on for 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse off with cool water and pat your face dry.
- Bananas are rich in vitamins and antioxidants that help moisturize and rejuvenate the skin.
- Avocado is packed with healthy fats and vitamins that nourish and hydrate the skin.
- Honey adds an extra boost of moisture and healing properties.
We hope you enjoy your DIY natural face mask! If you're looking to incorporate some more natural skincare into your routine, why not check out Teami's All Natural Skincare! Till next time!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter and get 10% off your first purchase