Get that spa glow right at home! If you've ever gotten a facial at the spa before, you'll notice that they steam your face as the very first step. This is because steaming softens the surface of your skin and opens pores for a deep clean to get all the dirt, makeup remains and toxins out that daily cleansers may miss, making it the perfect first step to your skincare ritual.
After cleansing, our Detox Facial Steam will maximize the following steps in your skincare routine due to its pore opening ability. Any serums, moisturizers, or oils applied after this steam will penetrate even deeper and absorb faster for maximum benefits!
- Eucalyptus Leaf: A natural antiseptic and antibacterial herb, eucalyptus also is traditionally used to relieve congestion when inhaled
- Lemon Balm: Deriving from the mint family, lemon balm is packed full of antioxidants to aid in skin health
- White Sage Leaf: A powerful herb with calming and detoxing properties, we love white sage for all the vitamins that are beneficial to a glowing skin complexion
Deeply inhale the soothing vapors and relax your mind as your pores start to open! You’ll be amazed at how bouncy and soft your face will feel!
Dried Eucalyptus Leaves, Lemon Balm, White Sage Leaves & Passion Flower
Place 1-2 tablespoons into a large bowl, cover 3-4 cups of boiling water and allow the blend to steep for 5 minutes while keeping the bowl covered to trap the heat.
Keeping your face 8-10 inches from the bowl, drape a towel over your head to create a tent in order to capture the steam.
Deeply inhale the soothing vapors as your pores start to open! Recommended products to use after facial steaming:
- Green Tea Detox Mask
- Hibiscus Infused Vitamin C Serum
- Facial Oil, Soothe, Repair or Glow depending on your preference
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
It smells so good when you open the container and feels even better when steaming your face and opening your pores. If you are looking to try a new TeaMi product, I definitely recommend :)
Haven’t used it yet , but it smell amazing can’t wait to use it
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter and get 10% off your first purchase