Black Bean and Corn Summer Salad Recipe
Our Black Bean & Corn Summer Salad is the perfect dish to take to a Summer potluck or pool party! It's a healthy, refreshing and filling dish that you are bound to enjoy!
- Yields: 1 family size salad
- Level: Easy
- Open your can of corn and black beans and with a strainer, rinse with cold water. Add to a large bowl.
- Take your cherry tomatoes and cut into four pieces and add to your mix
- Now slice the top of your bell pepper off and take out the seeds. Be sure to remove all of the seeds so that it does not leave a bitter taste!
- Cut the pepper into long slices and then dice. Add to your bowl.
- Peel your cucumber and dice in as large or small pieces as you like!
- Take your avocado half and slice length wise. then turn horizontally and make "small boxes" by slicing the other way! Take a spoon and spoon out your avocado on top.
- Take your bunch of cilantro and remove the bottom half (the stems). Chop your cilantro as big or as fine as you like it.
- Now add the lemon juice and cilantro, to taste, in your bowl and mix!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter and get 10% off your first purchase