How to Make Gluten-Free, Vegan Superfood Pancakes
When you think of breakfast - one of the first things most people think of is pancakes! Most pancakes are filled with heavy refined carbohydrates that seriously affect your blood sugar topped in sugar-filled syrups - a recipe to start your day feeling groggy and bloated!
That's why we created a delicious, nutritious pancake! Our Superfood Pancake is not only good for your health, but also gluten-free AND vegan! This clean version of a usually heavy breakfast is a fueling way to start your day that helps boost energy + brain function!
So, what makes these pancakes 'superfood'? We used powerful, nutrient-dense ingredients like chia seeds, Teami Greens, and gluten-free flour! Simple swaps can make your favorite meals soo much healthier for you - being healthy should be yummy!
Ready to make these delicious, nutritious pancakes to fuel your mornings? Let's get into it!
Gluten-Free Vegan Superfood Pancakes
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose gluten free flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 scoop Teami Greens
- 1 tablespoon ground chia seeds
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 banana + extra for serving
- Cooking spray
- Coconut chips optional
- Mix all dry ingredients. Add wet ingredients, and mix thoroughly.
- Heat a nonstick pan or cast iron griddle over medium heat. Spray cooking spray on the hot pan.
- Spoon about two to three tablespoons of batter onto pan per pancake. Depending upon the size of the pan, cook 3 or 4 pancakes at a time.
- Flip each pancake after bubbles form and turn golden brown on the underside.
- Cook the other side until golden brown.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter
- Top with sliced banana and coconut chips. Serve with maple syrup.
These pancakes are a perfect way to start your day on the right foot - in the yummiest way! Pair it with a power-packed smoothie and you'll have the most productive, nutrient fueled day! This is why we love our Green Superfood Powder so much - it is so versatile and can be put it in water, smoothies, recipes and more!
Teami Blends - Co-Founder + CEO
Certified Nutrition Health Coach
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter and get 10% off your first purchase