Easy + Healthy No Bake Chocolate Protein Bars
Honesty time- I used to have a really bad snacking habit.
When I worked at a postcard company when I was 19 years old I would go to their cafeteria and get 2 Twix bars at exactly 3:00pm every day. It was a bad habit...and I craved the sugar... every single day. I did that for about 6 months before I started feeling the negative effects of eating processed sugar every day, tired, headaches and stomach aches.
Since then I’ve looked for simple recipes that could satisfy my sweet tooth! I created this simple, but HOLY WOW delicious chocolate protein bar recipe!
- 1 scoop Teami Wellness Protein Powder
- 1 cup oats
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup nut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp nut milk or water as needed
- Combine the protein powder and rolled oats in a food processor fitted with a steel blade. Blend until the oats are powdery and blended.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the coconut oil. Pour into the food processor.
- Add the nut butter, honey and vanilla extract
- Process until it clumps and forms a ball in the fist of your hand.
- If mixture feels dry, add 1 tablespoon of water and process again.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper. Scoop the protein bar mixture into the pan and press firmly with a spatula.
- Sprinkle with flaky sea salt.
- Freeze for a minimum of 30 minutes before slicing into bars.
- Keep bars in the fridge as they become soft at room temperature.
I hope you enjoy making these recipes at home! They are SO delicious and SO easy to make! Plus, the whole family loves them!
If you recreate these recipes at home make sure to check in and tag @teamiblends so we can repost you!
Adi Arezzini @adiarezzini
Co-Founder + CEO, Teami Blends
Certified Holistic Nutrition Coach
Discover Our Natural Wellness Blends
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter and get 10% off your first purchase