2 cups water
1 1/2 milk (almond, coconut or whole milk)
1 cup uncooked quinoa
1/2 dried cranberries or raisins
1/3 cup almonds or nuts
1 tsp chia seeds
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tbs honey
1/4 tsp ground ginger
1 tsp Matcha Powder
1. Rinse quinoa with cold water
2. In a medium saucepan combine water and quinoa. Bring to a boil for 8 to 10 minutes approximately.
3. Reduce heat and simmer for 1 additional minute. Add milk and cook on medium low, stirring occasionally for 1 to 2 minutes. Set aside and keep warm.
4. Serve in to a bowl add Matchami powder sifted, cinnamon, ground ginger and honey
5. Garnish with dry cranberries, chia seeds and almonds!